Methodology :: Project Management and Strategic Marketing, Cambridge
Black Pig's method of producing consistently great work is primarily down to working closely with its clients to thoroughly understand their business and what they need from us. To ensure a constant high standard is achieved we employ ‘agile' project management processes. We also adopt key aspects of Prince2 project management methodology to ensure that projects are planned, directed, controlled and completed to a high standard.
Black Pig is one of the 5% of UK businesses which has achieved the ISO 9001 certification. This is awarded by an independent body following satisfactory assessment of its processes and management techniques to ensure a satisfactory level of quality in its services and products.
Our Account Management and Project Management team conduct weekly meetings to ensure that each client's project is receiving the attention it requires and that it is running on time, daily interaction between the team is also ensured on each project to keep the workflow constant and to certify that the projects maintain the brief specifications.
These processes ensure:
- Customer satisfaction through delivery of advice, consultancy and useful tools
- Close, frequent, communication between clients
- Projects are completed by motivated individuals, passionate about the project
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Self-organizing teams
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances
- Prioritising of time sensitive projects
- Return on investment
- Delivery of brand promises.