The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process information which includes personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics, for example, name, address, telephone, email address and other contact details.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you, and we use it so that we can respond to an enquiry you have made, provide you with a service, or for the ongoing management of the business relationship we have with you.
We may also receive personal information indirectly when you visit our website, for example location data, device data, or information about the pages of our website which you access. We use this information to improve the visitor experience on our website.
We may share your personal information with public authorities or criminal investigation bodies when obliged to do so.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us on 01763 222 333 or at email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a vital interest
- We need it to perform a public task
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We keep the information for an indefinite period of time, for as long as is necessary for the ongoing management of our business relationship with you, or to comply with our legal obligations.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us on 01763 222 333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request or have any concerns about our use of your personal information. If contacting us by email please include “GDPR DPO” in the subject line.